Which beers to choose
Although beer consists of basic ingredients, it is important to know the varieties in order to choose the one best suited to one’s taste. Besides luxury beers online, the most popular and popular beers are:
- Ale: this is the oldest style of beer, dating back to antiquity. It is fermented at a warm temperature for a relatively short period of time
- Lager: they ferment for a long time at a low temperature and rely on bottom-fermenting yeasts that sink to the bottom of the fermentation tank to work their magic
- Porter: these are known for their dark black colour and roasted malt aroma and notes. They can have a fruity or dry flavour, determined by the variety of roasted malt used in the brewing process
- Stouts: these are dark roasted beers. They have a less sweet flavour and often have a bitter coffee taste, due to the roasted barley
- Blond Ale: characterised by the slight sweetness of malt and the trace of hops, which adds aroma. It has a pale colour and light body and tends to be crisp and dry.
Luxury beers online: where to buy them
To buy luxury beers online, one can rely on the competence and professionalism of Vitantica, which for years has been a real point of reference for all beer lovers. The company has always combined tradition and innovation to offer its customers the best quality products that are 100% natural. Craftsmanship goes hand in hand with a love of beer, making each band a real gem, such as Barley wine. This is a special type of beer, dark and very alcoholic, with a particular taste reminiscent of wine. Its intense flavour stands out when tasted without any accompaniment. It is perfect, for example, to serve as an accompaniment to red meats, mature cheeses and chocolate and coffee desserts.